Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

PNWDweller

Just looked -

It appears that Office is gone now too.

Pegasus124

This just in:

We're sorry, there are no more gifts available. There are still plenty of things to explore and to learn about the 2007 Microsoft Office system. Enter now to learn more!

Already Registered? If you have already registered for the Office Campaign, selected a gift and are eligible to receive the free gift, please continue to watch your webcasts and vlabs to complete the requirements for your free copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2007.

I had already gotten all 3 completed last night, but didn't receive an e-mail at all, do I still get my copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2007?

Please let me know!

zerolimit

Did anyone receive a email from MS about receiving their gift?

JustGeorge

I was wondering if they would send an email confirming you're actually going to get it?

Matrix78

haven't seen any emails but after all 3 say complete at the bottom of the list it says Congrat's and after they verify your eligible they will ship 6-8 weeks from RTM

cosrocket

haven't seen any emails but after all 3 say complete at the bottom of the list it says Congrat's and after they verify your eligible they will ship 6-8 weeks from RTM

Thats strange, the 3 webcasts I chose say completed yet it doesn't say the congrats and verify eligibility message at the bottom of the page. I wonder why.

JustGeorge

I haven't been able to access the site for the last 2.5 hours. Can get to main page and thats it.

no-sweat

Hey all. On the site it says -

Your gift will ship within 6-8 weeks of the it?s release to manufacturing. b>

Anyone know when Office 2007 Pro is going to be released to manufactures?

Grasi

shift4

From what i've read, the availability was based on registration and not completion.. so if you already signed up before it ran out, you should be good.

Emails are going out slower so if you haven't got one yet, you will if it says congrats.

Code

Hey all. On the site it says -

Your gift will ship within 6-8 weeks of the it?s release to manufacturing. b>

Anyone know when Office 2007 Pro is going to be released to manufactures?

Grasi

Should have already been released.

no-sweat

From what i've read, the availability was based on registration and not completion.. so if you already signed up before it ran out, you should be good.

Emails are going out slower so if you haven't got one yet, you will if it says congrats.

Yep thats right. Luckly I registered yesterday! WOOT!

Should have already been released.

Cool!! Thanks

dorimcheon

SOLD OUT

all existing accounts are now disfunctional

shift4

SOLD OUT

False.

zenos7

ok may i ask for the email they send, does it get sent to your business email address or the .net signing in one? also when will it arrive, 6-8 weeks from now or since rtm was earlier last month, in a shorter timeframe?

xxdesmus

SOLD OUT

What the heck are you talking about? :blink:

If you already registered for an account you can still login just fine, and you can continue to watch your webcasts just fine.

And the word is dysfunctional... :whistle:

Matrix78

starting to get lots of emails from them now, the primary registration, then rating the webcasts, just waiting on the final one saying my items will be getting shipped :)

JustGeorge

Dammit, I still can't sign in and check my status. Anyone else having this?

brlmedia

starting to get lots of emails from them now, the primary registration, then rating the webcasts, just waiting on the final one saying my items will be getting shipped :)

Got 2 emails so far from them myself, the registration and for taking a survery on one of the webcasts.

Quillz

Got my copy of Office 2007. It's great! It's a huge improvement over 2003, imo.

jwjw1

Thats strange, the 3 webcasts I chose say completed yet it doesn't say the congrats and verify eligibility message at the bottom of the page. I wonder why.

did you click on the 'my stuff' tab at the top..thats where it show the cumlative 'completes' and at the bottom of that page will show the 'congrats' and your shipping address information...

cosrocket

did you click on the 'my stuff' tab at the top..thats where it show the cumlative 'completes' and at the bottom of that page will show the 'congrats' and your shipping address information...

Ah thanks, I was in such a hurry I had forgotten to do that. I see that I have the congrats message!

xxdesmus

I supremely doubt you got your copy of Office 2007 from this offer already, but thanks for contributing off topic comments about your experiences with Office 2007

no-sweat

Yay me too! Although 2 of my webcasts are still pending because I just did them. But yay!

When did you complete the 3 webcasts?

dorimcheon

What the heck are you talking about? :blink:

If you already registered for an account you can still login just fine, and you can continue to watch your webcasts just fine.

And the word is dysfunctional... :whistle:

My bad I logged in and the Your stuff page was gone. refreshed numerous times and finally got it showing up

Master Shake

It says they will ship me my gift once they've confirmed that I've met the eligibility requirements stated in the offer details... Uh-oh... I hope my newly opened business meets their requirements. Does anyone know how long that takes and how they confirm the details??