Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

zerolimit

I dont know but I hope they do it soon. I am waiting!

nosracnoj

i wonder how many of us opened a new business within the last few days.....

Windam

i wonder how many of us opened a new business within the last few days.....

you think MS checks for this like WGA?

nosracnoj

you think MS checks for this like WGA?

hope not....what's wga?

Windam

hope not....what's wga?

windows genuine advantage.

It's suppose to make pirates sh*t bricks or something..

Digitalx

i got email saying

Thanks for registering to participate in our Microsoft Windows Vista Webcast Series. Below, you will find a summary of the Webcast(s) you've registered for.

is this what you get cause i've watched 3 and they're completed now i have this email is it the confirm your vista is on the way ?
xxdesmus

I got that email the night I registered...3 days ago before I even started watching any of the webcasts.

I have a feeling they are running a bit behind because of the plethora of new registrations.

.Ark

Got my copy of Office 2007. It's great! It's a huge improvement over 2003, imo.

When you say, "Got my copy" do you mean the physical copy or did u qualify to get the gift?

Digitalx

argh take 6-8 weeks to get damn address confirmation email O.o

nosracnoj

has anyone gotten confirmation that they'll definately be receiving office or vista?

no-sweat

Question: Why do my webcasts still say pending?

Answer: They are pending for 24 hours, then they will say completed.

I answered my own question.

Edited by no-sweat
Bazooka Joe

has anyone gotten confirmation that they'll definately be receiving office or vista?

No, nothing yet. Although I did get some surveys in my inbox. I suspect they are optional, never on the site does it say its required.

I do hope we get a confirmation email. I would hate to be left in suspense for 6-8 weeks.

Gabe3

I did all the surveys I got to be safe

JustGeorge

Finally able to access the site and it shows all of mine are completed :) They might've taken the site down for a day to load balance or something. Anyway, I do hope they at least tell you if you're going to get it.

Jojo81

I can't get on the site anymore however all of mine should be completed. Is anyone else still having trouble accessing it, only the main page loads?

NY1

I can't get on the site anymore however all of mine should be completed. Is anyone else still having trouble accessing it, only the main page loads?

Loads perfectly fine here.

no-sweat

ditto

Novaoblivion

I cant get it load any more but all mine were completed a few days ago and it gave me the congrats message. I got several emails asking me to rate my webcast and did just to be safe :). But still no email saying whether I get it or not :(, although it never said they would send one did it? So maybe we just have to wait about 6-8 weeks to find out if we get it? lol.

no-sweat

Congratulations! You?ve completed the number of Webcasts or vLabs required to receive a free, fully-licensed copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2007. Once we?ve confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements stated in the offer details below we will ship your gift within 6-8 weeks of the release to manufacturing of Microsoft Office Professional 2007. While you?re waiting, why not check out additional Webcasts of vLabs to further your skilEligibility requirementsts-

* The Power Together Campaign consists of two (2) offers, the Windows Vista Business Offer and the Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Offer, and is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (includes District of Columbia) 18 years of age or older. You are not eligible to receive these offers if you or your employer is a participant in the Microsoft Partner Program or the Microsoft Developer Network. To be eligible to receive Windows Vista Business, you must register at www.powertogether.com and participate in at least three (3) qualifying web casts and/or virtual lab sessions within 30 days of registration. To be eligible to receive Microsoft Office Professional 2007, you must register at www.powertogether.com and participate in at least three (3) qualifying web casts and/or virtual lab sessions within 30 days of registration. In order to register at www.powertogether.com, you may be asked to provide personal information including name, telephone, and address.

woot!

Gabe3

Once they confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements, you should get a email with a link to a secure site asking for tax information. Once you give that, they should send the gift.

Jojo81

wtf then? Edit: actually I can load the office page but not the vista page. what gives?

no-sweat

Once they confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements, you should get a email with a link to a secure site asking for tax information. Once you give that, they should send the gift.

You got one? I thought we only had to do the tax stuff if we did both Vista and Office...

ryanmcv

You got one? I thought we only had to do the tax stuff if we did both Vista and Office...

That's what I thought. I only completed the Office 2007 offer, but I still haven't received any sort of confirmation e-mail. I got a few e-mails with links to surveys, and one e-mail thanking me for registering, but that's about it.

no-sweat

That's what I thought. I only completed the Office 2007 offer, but I still haven't received any sort of confirmation e-mail. I got a few e-mails with links to surveys, and one e-mail thanking me for registering, but that's about it.

Same here, I have a feeling that since so many people did it in such a short period of time it'll take a week or so to get a confirmation email.

Novaoblivion

I thought we only needed Tax info if we got both of them not if we only got one?

Edited by Novaoblivion