Bioshock General Discussion ( Xbox 360 )

Boy o boyy. (Hehe Guitar Hero cheat). Played the demo through again on medium and it was spectacular. I had 2 hacked turrets by my side at the end and they were helping me do all that dirty work. I also remembered you can zap people when they're in water so I just took my sweet time and lured them into water.

MUST GETZ.

Does anyone find the hacking gets tedious pretty quickly? I hope it isn't too expensive to buy out on more difficult hacks in the real game. I mean it's simple enough, but it's worse than lockpicking in Oblivion.

Does anyone find the hacking gets tedious pretty quickly? I hope it isn't too expensive to buy out on more difficult hacks in the real game. I mean it's simple enough, but it's worse than lockpicking in Oblivion.

I really enjoy the hacking, but I'm big on puzzle games. A definite throw back to Pipe Dream, which I think is a nice touch - as the System Shock series is influenced in part by LucasArts adventure games. And, vice-versa. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pipe_Dream_%28video_game%29

ive only tried hacking once and failed, the second time i played the demo i just bought them out the turrets when i play the demo again i'll use the hacking technique above

It can become automated if you want it to later in the game.

When your skills get good enough you can just press X, I believe it's X and it attempts to open the lock automatically, but the higher the difficulty of the lock the higher your skill must be, skeleten key item works wonders if you think lock picking is tedious too.

Rich

xxx

When your skills get good enough you can just press X, I believe it's X and it attempts to open the lock automatically, but the higher the difficulty of the lock the higher your skill must be, skeleten key item works wonders if you think lock picking is tedious too.

Rich

xxx

in oblivion you can auto attempt it at any level by pushing X but the likelihood of it workigng is increased when your lockpicking lvl goes up

sorry this is off topic

I don't know its spoiler or not but my fav. part in the demo. ( Sorry cell phone quality :p )

Bahaha. That is a great part. I personally like when the couple are arguing through a door and you blow off the husbands head. The wife comes out screaming then you get to blow off her head!

Best part was the Big Daddy coming down to protect the little sister imo

Big Daddys FTW! :cool:

Yeah I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that drill :p I can't wait to make them fight for me in the real game.