Bioshock General Discussion ( Xbox 360 )

+Audioboxer
They don't belong to him :p They are USA boxes :p

Arghhh. Fatality... :devil:

Yes they are real though, but not mine. Some guy on Neogaf got his elite and these 2 games from the lovely ToysRus. Word on the street is they are selling copies early. Well at least some stores are.

Soooo... WHO YA GONNA CALL? TOYSRUS!

That's right everyone, go call ToysRus to check with them.

More proof! : http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile...Deamos+Seraphim

AimLXJ

Ah, I see two of my friends playing them right now.

Andrew

Bioshock front cover is awesome, the same picture I have in my Neowin profile. Probably won't have that in the Collector's Edition though :(

Smashing Pumpkin

I like the front cover that's like your sig, don't like the one with the Big Daddy on it though, just the logo looks more sophisticated and art deco and utopia like until you look closer. Big Daddy is weird to anyone who doesn't know what it is :p

Sethos

I'm so mean :ninja:

The 24th is gonna be awesome, new Xbox Elite & Bioshock for daddy ... *Drool*

Andrew
I like the front cover that's like your sig, don't like the one with the Big Daddy on it though, just the logo looks more sophisticated and art deco and utopia like until you look closer. Big Daddy is weird to anyone who doesn't know what it is :p

He looks awesome though, like he's gonna raise some hell ! :devil: The colours are ncier too imo but ah well. I want the figurine too much lol

Sethos

Drunkn ... Is that you?

bigdad3xo8.jpg

Andrew

Damn! How did you find it! :rofl:

Smashing Pumpkin

That's a fu$%ing good costume!!

Trong

Does anyone have a link to the font that they use in the menus of Bioshock? I think the font was used for King Kong but it looks like something that would be in those old projection films.

af4
Drunkn ... Is that you?

People can be so damn awesome, sometimes. Must have costume, that. :D

gigapixels
Does anyone have a link to the font that they use in the menus of Bioshock? I think the font was used for King Kong but it looks like something that would be in those old projection films.

This is the closest I could find in a quick search of Dafont (I only checked a couple of pages in the Retro section): http://www.dafont.com/market-deco.font

spenser.d

Played the demo. It was decently fun. Looks amazing even in SD. It was really short though. All in all, before the demo, I had next to no interest in the game, but now that I've tasted it, I might have pick it up. Gonna be tough though because I'm also thinking of dropping $600 on an LCD TV :D

-Spenser

+.Vamp

Is the collectors edition going to available in the shops? Or do i have to preorder, or order online to get that? Because i prefer to walk into the shop and buy it and have it in my hand on the day of release then drive home with a giant grin on my face :D

Also if I DO have to preorder to get CE, does it arrive on release day?

ragn4rokk 2.0

I'm checking my local Gamestop tomorrow to make sure I have the CE reserved (and also to try and see if I can get my copy early, since the ship date's apparently been moved up :ninja:).

I've been following all the threads on neogaf, but with people starting to pick up the game it looks like I'm going to have to keep myself away from the internet to avoid spoilers. Oh, darn.

af4

I wish GS weren't such sticklers on keeping street dates. :( Going to call around tomorrow to see if TRU went early... -sigh- Or ban myself from the Interwebs for a week.

Must hide from all the pretty spoilers!

magik
Played the demo. It was decently fun. Looks amazing even in SD. It was really short though. All in all, before the demo, I had next to no interest in the game, but now that I've tasted it, I might have pick it up. Gonna be tough though because I'm also thinking of dropping $600 on an LCD TV :D

-Spenser

Go for the TV man. It will be worth it. Every game you play after you'll enjoy that much more. :yes: :D

Emn1ty

I had little interest before the demo. I still don't look forward to playing it, but i do have a nagging urge in the back of my head to finish the little but of story I got a taste of. I found the guns very.... limited. The hacking was cool, but the rest of the aiming was rather difficult and annoying, even though I am an FPS gamer first and foremost.

Im still iffy about it. The story is unique, but the game isn't all that impressive in itself.

notuptome2004
I had little interest before the demo. I still don't look forward to playing it, but i do have a nagging urge in the back of my head to finish the little but of story I got a taste of. I found the guns very.... limited. The hacking was cool, but the rest of the aiming was rather difficult and annoying, even though I am an FPS gamer first and foremost.

Im still iffy about it. The story is unique, but the game isn't all that impressive in itself.

so you got all that from just a small tast in the demo. why not buy the full game and play it and since it has many many many ways in witch you can play the game and use the environments as a weapon why not buy the game. it is a very once in a life time type of story being told and no other game yet to date can top it.

Emn1ty

Why should I spend $60 on a game Im not sure I will like? If the story is the only thing going for it, a rental might suffice. I just don't like the way the weapons and electricity work. I might just need to get used to the controls, but what seems like complete lack of aim assist on the game it is very annoying to kill things, especially when enemies take 3-5 shots from a damn magnum like gun to kill. The tommy gun takes freakin forever to kill anything with, and it is very hard to hit the enemies with any of the plasmids.

gigapixels

I never had problems hitting anything with anything :blink: