A small utility that can be found in the windows tray which then allows instant access to options and settings. Quite handy and quite a small download.
- Updated "Radeon Information"
- Improved TV/Display support. (For better support please delete all display profiles, created using old versions of ATT)
- Fixed some bugs in "Default Single Display"
- Fixed bug when ATT set low refresh rate after switch monitor on in TV/Display module
- Updated overclocking of X800 Series and higher. Now at start time ATT will read actual reference divider and use them as a default. If you overclocked your card, before starting ATT, using other utilites , which can change reference divider, ATT will not be able to find actual default divider, but any way you can overclock after starting ATT. (Until I find, where is default value for this divider located in BIOS)
- Update 3D Renderer, used simple Vertex and Pixel shaders to create material for back plane models.
Download: ATI Tray Tools 188.8.131.525
News source: ATI Tray Tools Homepage