Bandicam is a high performance Game Recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program. It's high quality and the recorded file size is extremely smaller than other software. Furthermore, Bandicam minimizes the CPU usage, it will allow a streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer. Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions, so the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the HDD available.
The most advanced PC screen and game recording software on the planet
The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
Key features of Bandicam:
- Bandicam supports almost all of the Fraps' functions (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- The recoded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record video at resolutions up to 2560*1600 in high quality
- Bandicam has less lag than other recording software (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD usage)
What's new in this version:
- Bandicam now supports the .mp4 container.
- Added support for the Media Foundation AAC encoder (Windows 7 or higher)
- Added support for the AMD APP H.264 encoder (VCE) of AMD Embedded G-Series GPUs (HD 8330E/8310E/8400E/8280E)
- The "User enhanced capture method (faster, only DirectX 9)" option is unchecked by default.
- The buffer size in the blocked process list has been doubled.
- Reduced an error while calculating the time of video frames.
- Failed to use the AMD H.264 encoder if the PC has more than 2 AMD graphics cards.
- Recording status could not be displayed well in the 'DirectX/OpenGL mode' mode on some computers.
- A logo created by GIMP, a free graphic editing program, couldn't be displayed correctly.
- Other minor bugs fixed.