The Foxit Reader is a fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and share information with social networks. Foxit Reader renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today's handheld devices.
The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, commenting and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader's secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
Version 8.0.0.0624 release notes:
New Features in Foxit Reader 8.0
- ConnectedPDF-More than PDF
- Create a ConnectedPDF document
- Register a new version of a ConnectedPDF document
- Request a file
- Configure Permissions
- Join a connected review without any third-party server
- Control document data and settings on the Document Homepage
- Manage file access history and messages with the Personal Homepage
- Dropbox integration
- Supports Touch Mode when working on touch-screen devices.
- Convert .msg files (emails) to PDF using the right-click context menu in Windows Explorer.
- Add an option to automatically save PDF documents at regular intervals in case of system crash or power failure.
Improvements in Foxit Reader 8.0
- RMS security enhancements (Enterprise Packaging only).
- Preserve formatting when copying tables from PDFs.
- View custom metadata in PDF.
- Print PDF sections/pages directly from selected bookmark(s).
- Support for SharePoint 2016 version.
- Cut, delete and move multiple bookmarks at a time.
- Pin the most used SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox folders to the File > Open/Save As panels in Foxit Reader for easy access.
Issues Addressed in Foxit Reader 8.0
- Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.