When it comes to productivity, there are a wide variety of options that can be used on mobile devices. If you are someone that relies on Google services for business or personal use, Google Docs and Sheets might be a good option, even more so with its latest app updates for iOS and Android.
Although Google Docs and Sheets are fairly powerful apps, there is always more that can be added to improve daily workflow. For iOS users, you'll get the added benefit in Docs to insert header, footer, page numbers, change page size, and more. For Android users, you'll get the aforementioned option to insert headers and footers, but the big feature for Docs will be the ability to resize, move images, and control the text wrapping.
Full details of the Docs and Sheets update:
- Insert headers and footers in Docs
- Insert page numbers in headers and footers in Docs
- Change a page’s size, orientation, and color in Docs
- Insert and edit solid, dashed, and dotted borders in Sheets
- Insert and edit headers and footers in Docs
- Drag and drop text in Docs
- Resize, move, and rotate images in Docs, as well as change their text wrapping and border styles
The updated Google apps will be available from the Google Play Store on Android and the App Store on iOS.