Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a multi-OS SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
The software monitors hard disk drive / HDD status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks, solid state disks and hybrid drives (SSHD) today) values for each disks. Also it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
Hard Disk Sentinel 5.50.7 Beta changelog:
- improved support of ASMEDIA ASM2362 USB-NVMe adapter detection and NVMe SSD status reporting
- improved support of KINGSTON HyperX Fury 3D SSD support
- improved logical drive and NTFS mount point detection and reporting
- improved reporting of lifetime writes on many SANDISK and LITEON SSDs
- improved support of Lenovo SSDs
- improved support of newer Hitachi SAS Helium (He) drives, reporting additional self-monitoring details
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware