Shareaza is a peer-to-peer client for Windows that allows you to download any file-type found on several popular P2P networks. Shareaza is FREE & contains NO Spyware or third-party products. Shareaza can connect to up to 4 separate Peer-to-Peer networks, providing access to hundreds of thousands of diverse users, all from one single program. You can download/upload from these networks: EDonkey2000, Gnutella, BitTorrent and Gnutella2 (G2).
Shareaza includes the following features:
* The ability to download the same file simultaneously from multiple networks.
* Scheduler, which allows users to schedule tasks on Shareaza for a later period.
* Media Player - unlike some peer-to-peer software's media players, Shareaza's completely bypasses corruption and merges file chunks into one, creating a previewable video from virtually any amount of downloaded segments. This does not include sound in MPEGs however.
* Complete unicode support, as well as numerous translations.
* The ability to 'skin' the interface, allowing users to change its appearance and more...
What's New in Shareaza 184.108.40.206:
Notes: Shareaza 220.127.116.11 has been in development for several months and is without doubt, the most feature rich and stable release ever. There have been over 290 major improvements and fixes to the application since 18.104.22.168 in November.
This is just a brief mention of some of the numerous improvements:
* Preview downloading images (G2 and ED2K)
* Many bugfixes and improvements to all protocols
* Choose the combination of networks you wish to search
* Gnutella UDP Host cache support New Ghost file management Lots of Metadata improvements,
* support for Musepack and APE tags
* Improved support for older operating systems (Windows 9X and NT4)
* Better UPnP support Of course there are many many more updates.
Changes: All 129 fixes since 22.214.171.124 (And 291 since the last public release) can be found HERE