SimpleShare is a great little desktop app for Windows and Mac that makes taking and sharing screenshots and screencasts seamless. Take a screenshot or record a screencast using the app and it will automatically be uploaded to your Box.net account, while the file’s URL will be copied to your clipboard, ready to share over email, IM or Twitter. What’s more, you can also share other files in a similar manner just by dragging them to the app’s icon.
Share links to your files
- Box makes it easy to share files. Whether it's a document, presentation, or image, people you share files with can view them in any browser or mobile device, and without ads.
- Use hot keys to quickly take screenshots that will upload to a folder in your Box account. A unique url will be created for every file you upload, so you just share the link with anyone.
Free 5GB of online storage
- All free users are given 5GB of storage to share files. If you need more, there are several upgrade options available that will allow for an additional 25GB, 50GB or even 500GB of storage. See pricing and plans.
Upload images, files and folders
- SimpleShare makes it easy to upload and share anything. You can even upload entire folders just by dragging one to the app's icon. You can then track who downloads your files and when, on Box.
- Access any of the files you upload on any mobile device. Use our mobile apps to exchange feedback or save files for offline access.
Windows and Mac Compatible
- SimpleShare works on Mac 10.6, 10.5 and Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 7 64bit.