We're back with part two of the Super Smartphone Showdown, and today we're taking a look at the displays used in each of the devices. Not only do we compare the same image on all five displays, but we also take a look at the black levels, white levels and viewing angles on camera.
Here's a quick rundown of each device used in the showdown, and what displays are present:
- HTC One X: 4.7-inch Super LCD 2 @ 1280 x 720
- Samsung Galaxy S III: 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD @ 1280 x 720
- Sony Xperia S: 4.3-inch TFT LCD @ 1280 x 720
- Motorola Droid Razr: 4.3-inch Super AMOLED @ 960 x 540
- LG Optimus 4X HD: 4.7-inch True-HD IPS LCD @ 1280 x 720
We hope you enjoy part two of the showdown, and in case you missed it you can follow the link below to check out part one, where we look at the designs of each device. Check back here on Neowin, or subscribe to our YouTube channel to easily get the next part tomorrow, where we look at the software used on all the devices.
You can also watch all the videos in the showdown one after another by following this link, which takes you to a Super Smartphone Showdown playlist.
23 Comments - Add comment