Thunderbird is a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing email and news feeds. It is a local (rather than a web-based) email application that is powerful yet easy-to-use. Thunderbird is developed, tested, translated and supported by the folks at Mozilla Corporation and by a group of dedicated volunteers. Thunderbird gives you control and ownership over your email. There are lots of add-ons available for Thunderbird that enable you to extend and customize your email experience.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
Thunderbird 78.11.0 fixes:
- OpenPGP could not be disabled for an account if a key was previously configured
- Recipients were unable to decrypt some messages when the sender had changed the message encryption from OpenPGP to S/MIME
- Contacts moved between CardDAV address books were not synced to the new server
- CardDAV compatibility fixes for Google Contacts
- Folder pane had no clear indication of focus on macOS
- Windows theme improvements
- Various security fixes
Download: Thunderbird 78.11.0 for Windows (EN/US) | 64-bit | ~50.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Thunderbird 78.11.0 for Linux (EN/US) | 65.2 MB
Download: Thunderbird 78.11.0 for Mac OS (EN/US) | 66.5 MB
Download: Thunderbird 78.11.0 in other languages
View: Thunderbird Website | Release Notes | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware