Free Password Manager is a freeware program to protect your personal information. Every computer user has a lot of valuable data, such as passwords, credit card numbers, access codes, serial numbers, etc. With the help of Free Password Manager you can create encrypted databases for storing any kind of information. Each database has its own access password and is encrypted using an AES algorithm. Database folders can be fully customized. You can add data fields of any type to create the desired database structure. Free Password Manager is very easy to use.
Free Password Manager can be installed to a removable device such as a USB flash drive. This feature allows you to access your data from any Windows computer.
Free Password Manager features:
- High security level
- data are encrypted using AES encryption algorithm with 256-bit key;
- no unencrypted temporary files ever created;
- memory blocks are cleared when no longer needed;
- built-in password generator;
- logging of all data changes.
- database and folder fields can be fully customized. It is possible to add/modify/remove fields for individual folder or entire database;
- printing and ability to create custom print templates;
- ability to store passwords databases and the program itself on the removable devices such as a USB flash drives;
- synchronization of databases.
- backup and restoring of passwords databases;
- export and import to/from CSV and TXT files;
- ability to check for the expired passwords on Windows start;
- program can be minimized to system tray;
- information sorting options;
- handy and easy adjustable interface;
Version 1.1.21 changes:
- Fixed: Prevented DLL hijacking.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware