What was the last movie you watched? (2013 Edition)

The Local - Slower pace, acquired taste. 4.5/5

post-59115-0-00082200-1373088582.jpg

Django Unchained 2.5/5.

IMO, Tarantino's worse. I just couldn't get into it. Didn't buy Jamie Foxx's acting at all. Was surprised seeing how many accolades this got. Was this supposed to be a comedy? Satire?

MorganX & Copernic, thanks for the recommendations, got both in line to watch :)

4-5-13-Evil-Dead-Poster.jpg

The poster lies, if you've seen the first one then its nothing new. If not, expect gore. 3/5.

2/5 - What's with all the penis jokes? the only reason it's got 2 is for Anna Kendrick :wub:

Just that cover makes me laugh, I might have to try and watch it. Craig Robinson generally cracks me up.

HURT - 3.5/5

Reminiscent of "The Bad Seed"

Just that cover makes me laugh, I might have to try and watch it. Craig Robinson generally cracks me up.

He part wrote the film so you might like it :p

3xuxv.png

2/5 - What's with all the penis jokes? the only reason it's got 2 is for Anna Kendrick :wub:

Anna Kendrick is in it? I'm there. 

The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn - Part 2

4/10

Yeah! yeah! i know ... but a guy have to make some sacrifices here and there. I'm one of the few guy who actually enjoyed the first Twilight. I thought the cinematography was gorgeous. Awesome landscape. This one totally ***** though.

Won't back down

6/10

Your traditional tear jerking not taking any risk feel good movie. Not bad. Not great either. In the same registre Monsieur Lazhar is way better.

Sinister

6/10

Could have been a really great movie. Acting was really good. Cinematography was well above average. Directing was okay. Sadly the script just did not do it for me. Movie start very strong. The 8mm movies are really creepy. The intrigue is interesting enough. It would have been a really good movie if it would have been a murder detective movie like Zodiac. Sadly they had to make this into a cheap and stupid

childs eater demon movie

. WTH were they thinking? Wasted opportunity imo.

Inch'Allah

6.5/10

Probably the best out of the 4 movies i've seen lately. Good movie but a little bit one sided. The movie does lack some scope. Still worth watching.

Agreeing with Rappeh.. Rapture Palooza gets a 2/10. 

:/ That's too bad. I've got it on the list, but with two 2/10s if it sucks in the first 15, I probably won't try to finish it.

:/ That's too bad. I've got it on the list, but with two 2/10s if it sucks in the first 15, I probably won't try to finish it.

I'd watch it just for Kendrick.;) 

I'd watch it just for Kendrick. ;)

I watched the first 15 only so I can't really rate it. But if I kept watching for any reason, at the rate the first 15 went, it would have ended with a 1/10. Horrendous. Craig Robinson should be ashamed of having writing credit of any kind, lol.

Battledogs - 2.5/5

Typical USA Network Saturday afternoon sci-fi time waster.

Just watched Bride of Chucky, now watching Seed of Chucky.

Just waiting to see Curse of Chucky sometime soon.