What was the last movie you watched? (2013 Edition)

Haven't found time to watch one at home lately, but the last flick I did manage to catch was the new Star Trek. 

Think I need to see it again before passing judgement.

Iron Man 3.

It was bad. 6/10

Many mistakes and horrible direction. The suits and some bits of Stark's character was the only good part 

I watched Spring Breakers ^ It was Incredible...bly Bad. 1/10.  Nice girls though. 

Vanessa Hudgens + Selena Gomez = fans of that genre only. Even with Kriz's 5/5 I can't. :)

Its a lot grittier and darker than some of you may think, its not a chick flick by any means. (Spring Breakers)

You've got street cred after Little China and Black Dynamite, so standing behind your 5/5 and adding gritty and dart to Hudgens and Gomez, I'll give it a shot.

I admit I'm going in thinking I won't be able to watch the whole thing :)

Its a lot grittier and darker than some of you may think, its not a chick flick by any means. (Spring Breakers)

That turns out to be a pretty good assessment. Has to be the biggest surprise in a long time. You keep your cred, I give it a 4/5. Pacing didn't always work as intended.

man of steel. 6 out 10.

to long, full with bunch of out dated cliche, effect are awesome, but acting can't match to 1980 film.

big miss.

You've got street cred after Little China and Black Dynamite, so standing behind your 5/5 and adding gritty and dart to Hudgens and Gomez, I'll give it a shot.

I admit I'm going in thinking I won't be able to watch the whole thing :)

That turns out to be a pretty good assessment. Has to be the biggest surprise in a long time. You keep your cred, I give it a 4/5. Pacing didn't always work as intended.

Ha glad i could sway you :D On a more important note, glad my street cred is intact!

Olympus Has Fallen 7/10. I think if there was going to be a 24 movie, this is kinda like it. 

The Kite Runner (2007)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419887/

Great movie: good acting, moving story and good characters; doesn't rely on SFX or famous actors, just a good plot and very good acting (believable). Also shows how thinks were and are in Afghanistan: the birthday party scene reminded me a period in my own childhood where things were simpler but for a celebration party everyone was dressed very formally for the occasion; the exodus scene showed the horrible face of war and the end scene the circle completes.

8/10.

Europa Report

3.5/5 - perhaps the future?

ZzzZzz - Put me to sleep. 2/5.