What was the last movie you watched? (2014 Edition)

XrmHOr5.png

4/5

I watched it, didn't like it that much to be honest. Needed more Batman. lol. 

I watched it, didn't like it that much to be honest. Needed more Batman. lol. 

The movie was mainly based on the Suicide Squad

The movie was mainly based on the Suicide Squad

Yeah, I don't really care for them much. lol. I liked when Batman was on the scene though. lol. It was a interesting take, but not my taste. 

Vp1apIH.jpg

Pretty great sequel and a great movie on its own. Lays down the groundwork for the inevitable sequel without hamming around to burn some time.

The Zero Theorem

Not quite sure what I just watched, it was either absolute genius or a waste of time. Another excellent performance by Christoph I must admit.. Not one ill be watching again too soon

6/10

the-zero-theorem-poster1-405x600.jpg

The Purge

Not sure why its taken me so long to watch this but im glad i did, an enjoyable viewing! 7/10

film-poster.jpg

Unflinching movie making, incredible storytelling  - 9/10

lMv9yR3.jpg?1

Denis Villeneuve is a great director. Prisoners is also a must watch.

Denis Villeneuve is a great director. Prisoners is also a must watch.

Agreed.  His storytelling skills are formidable. He creates a unique atmosphere with his direction, along with dialog, cinematography and pacing.  Enemy is next on my list.

Agreed.  His storytelling skills are formidable. He creates a unique atmosphere with his direction, along with dialog, cinematography and pacing.  Enemy is next on my list.

Enemy aint that great but it is worth a watch. If you watch it be ready to experience one of the weirdest movie ever made. You need to be focussed 120% to watch it.

• Like 2

attachicon.gif1.png

3/5

Christoph Waltz was really good as normal!

That was the weirdest movie I've ever seen. lol. Can't believe there was only one location in the whole movie. 

Bad Neighbors - 8.5/10 - Thought it was hilarious. They also let the Australian actor remain Australian and not even for a plot purpose (one small joke, probably so people don't think she's British). (y)