What was the last movie you watched? (2014 Edition)

8/10. Loved it. Awesome cars and filming. Good storyline; exciting from start to finish. Makes me want to go to Japan to see (and try) these cars in real life. I think this is a must see movie (yes, I know it's from 2006; it's the first 'The Fast and the Furious' movie I've seen; next weekend I'll be watching the original). Girl(friends) will like it too.

MV5BMTQ2NTMxODEyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgx

Her. 

Her2013Poster.jpg

Well part of it anyhow I turned it off after 45 minutes, We found it stupid and boring.

2/5 can't believe the high ratings for this movie

I actually thought this movie was incredible, in fact I might go as far to say it's my new favorite movie. 

Both Crank Movies,

Jason Statham

11/10 on each

Totally stupid, and ludicrous plots

(funny moments include, the second movie, covering the tip of the barrel of a 12 bore shotgun with grease and inserting it into the rectum of some random bad guy, kinda like a home made anal probe) :shiftyninja:

And I Loved Every Moment!!

post-354816-0-00570800-1403677322.png        post-354816-0-05722700-1403677327.png

• Like 1

pPlQXyP.jpg

Fantastically good. Everything "Oz the Great and Powerful" could've been and more. It's a Disney masterpiece.

• Like 1

pPlQXyP.jpg

Fantastically good. Everything "Oz the Great and Powerful" could've been and more. It's a Disney masterpiece.

I knew this movie was going to be good when Lana del Rey made the OST (by request of Jolie) and it tells the story from the perceptive of one of the most incredible, scary and terrifying villain Disney ever made.

8/10    Minuscule - Valley of the Lost Ants, a sweet little film.  May be too "heartwarming or cute" for some.

uvXJQa7.jpg

My daughter just LOVES the series (i have all the episodes thanks to her), so i'm waiting for this one to be released on DVD so she can sees it too.

• Like 1

wow, just watches the raid and raid 2 over recommendations in this thread, have to say, they were amazing!!!

3pHUO.jpg

5/5

man 6/5... This is the best movie for 2014 yet, in action category of course.  A lot of kicking ass going around, pretty well performed martial arts and man THE GORE.

Snatch 8/10 Loved it the 4th time!

Pullin a stupid face! FTW!

snatch01-640x378.jpg

• Like 3

21 Jump Street - 8/10 - As far as these types of Comedies go, this one went about that far. Very good.

Pulp Fiction - 7/10 - Pretty good but a bit long in some parts. Not the type of movie you could watch very often.

Tank Girl - 7.5/10 - Naomi Watts should have won an Oscar for just being incredibly hot the entire movie. 

Watched a couple actually. 

Mirrors - loved loved loved the film 5/5 for me.

Finally got around to watching Dead Silence and honestly, while some of the scenes did make me flinch, overall it wasn't as scary as people have said. I did like the theme song though.  3.5 / 5 

Qu7Rq8Q.jpg

Next time your significant others wants to see some Nicholas Sparks' inspired drivel, watch this instead. It's a true romance story and a great movie overall.

post-4583-0-16745000-1404342677.jpg

Kept putting it off due to work etc. but finally watched it tonight with the girlfriend and like Kriz, we were totally lost for words :| Superb cinematography throughout all scenes (not just the choreography used in the breathtaking fights) and the characterization/plot was much more in-depth than the first film with the turf wars (also nice to see familiar faces from Japanese cinema) (Y)

My favourite boss had to be the deaf/blind, dual-wielding hammer girl - so many painful moments :pinch: :rofl:

10/10. 

• Like 4

You people need to shut up about The Raid 2... at least until I get to see it :D :p