What was the last movie you watched? (2014 Edition)

Wife and I watched "Monuments Men" on 3/8/13.  Pretty good movie I thought.  I may have to pick up the book it is supposed to be based on for better background.

Saw it you. Quite enjoyed it. Well, I?m a sucker for animation films. LOL 

Frozen - 7/10 - Pretty good, nice animation. Pretty lame story but I expected this. The ending feels rushed.

It's not really that scary.

Yeah, the whole movie is not that scary (except for that one moment, when you crap your pants)

Elysium

I'm a few months late but this is one of the best movies I've seen in the last year. I may have to check out District 9 also.

HLyoKW0.jpg

Eva Green completely steals the movie. If they had made it about her to start with, it would have achieved greatness. As it is... it's decent but flawed.

Need for Speed

post-354816-0-98809600-1394989278.jpg

4/10

Was ok as far as story goes, but the visuals and audio were terrible, hollow sound, jumpy and jerky imagery, almost as if it were a cam I was watching :s

Need for Speed

attachicon.gifNeed for Speed Movie.jpg

4/10

Was ok as far as story goes, but the visuals and audio were terrible, hollow sound, jumpy and jerky imagery, almost as if it were a cam I was watching :s

That's what happens when you give a stunt director a camera and tell him to direct a movie. Something that looks like it was filmed by an epileptic with a potato.

• Like 1

That's what happens when you give a stunt director a camera and tell him to direct a movie. Something that looks like it was filmed by an epileptic with a potato.

lol, I need to remember that, that was a good one (Y)

Her

post-354816-0-50613700-1395197505.jpg

6/10, good performances some funny moments, (though I was never a Scarlett Johanssen fan)

... And if I wasn't such a nerd about this, I'd refrain from saying SkyNet has risen