ActivePresenter is a screen recording, video editing, and eLearning authoring tool with a range variety of powerful features, helping you to capture screen and edit captured videos in a matter of minutes.
Create professional screencasts that contain stunning annotations and effects, high-resolution graphics, videos, and voiceovers. You can capture any application on your computer, customize it easily by adding background music, closed caption, zoom-n-pan, etc., and finally export it to popular outputs (video, document) that can run on any device or platform. ActivePresenter allows you to generate the presentations in many different output forms such as image, videos (MP4, MKV, and AVI), HTML SlideShows, HTML5 simulations, and documents.
More importantly, ActivePresenter free version provides full access to all video editing features, and you can edit and export videos without time limit, watermarks, or ads.
ActivePresenter Free Edition features:
- Advanced recording features: Full Motion Recording, Smart Capture
- Video editing: Cut, Crop, Join, Change Volume, Speed Up, Slow Down, Blur
- Multiple Audio/Video Layers
- Rich annotations: Shapes, Image, Zoom-n-Pan, Closed Caption, Cursor Path, Audio/Video Overlays
- Automatic Smart Annotation
- Export to: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, WebM, MKV
- No Watermark and No Time Limit
Clean & Safe: No adware, No Annoying Ads
ActivePresenter 7.5.0 new features:
- Feedback Master: Easy to design, manage question feedbacks.
- Advanced Action: Define and reuse a bunch of actions without hassle.
- Equation: Insert math or any science equation into shape or question. Support pasting equation from Microsoft Office.
- Audio Normalization.
- Publish To YouTube.
- Animated Timer.
- Icon library: There are dozens of new prebuilt icons to choose from.
- Add more themes and sound effects.
- [HTML5]: New player designs, more decent skins and presets.
- [HTML5]: Show author video and information in output.
- [HTML5]: Add Text Scale option for responsive project.
- [HTML5]: Customizable Pre-loader.
- [HTML5]: Attach resources to project.
- [HTML5]: Support Course Review.
- [macOS]: Support exporting to PDF.
- Support editing points for preset shapes.
- Improve performance.
- Drag Source now supports Drop Accept and Drop Reject states.
- [HTML5]: Variable values are retained after resuming course.
- [HTML5]: Allow selecting fonts for embedding.
- [HTML5]: Add option to retain object state when going back to a slide.
- [HTML5]: Subtract score when learner performs wrong actions.
- [HTML5]: Improve loading time.
Download: ActivePresenter 7.5.0 (64-bit) | 45.4 MB (Free, paid upgrade available)
Download: ActivePresenter 6.1.6 (32-bit) | 34.8 MB
Download: ActivePresenter 7.3.3 for macOS | 53.8 MB
Links: ActivePresenter Website | Demos | Tutorials
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware