Customize your keyboard, joystick and mouse with an open source automation and hotkey utility that is backward compatible with AutoIt. It includes a quick-start tutorial, an automatic script writer that records and plays back your keystrokes and mouse clicks, and a comprehensive help file. The program can remap keys and buttons, and make almost any key, joystick button, mouse button, or combination into a hotkey. It also allows you to define abbreviations that expand as you type them (auto-replace); create custom GUI windows and menu bars; retrieve or change the volume, mute, and other settings of any soundcard; hide/close/resize any window; use a joystick as a mouse; retrieve and change the clipboard's contents; display dialog boxes, tooltips, balloon tips, and popup menus; and create your own stand-alone EXE files that can be run on any computer.
- Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or use the macro recorder.
- Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse. Virtually any key, button, or combination can become a hotkey.
- Expand abbreviations as you type them. For example, typing "btw" can automatically produce "by the way".
- Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars. See GUI for details.
- Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Respond to signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
- Run existing AutoIt v2 scripts and enhance them with new capabilities.
- Convert any script into an EXE file that can be run on computers that don't have AutoHotkey installed.
- Fixed StringSplit inside assume-local functions so that it creates a local array even when OutputArray0 exists as a global but not a local. [thanks KZ]
- Improved ListView's item-changed notification ("I" to indicate via ErrorLevel whether the item has been selected/deselected, focused/unfocused, and/or checked/unchecked. [thanks foom]
- Added an additional layer of protection to compiled scripts. It is recommended that scripts containing sensitive data or source code be recompiled with the /NoDecompile switch.
View: Changelog History
Link: Home Page | Forum Discussion (Thanks Rado354)
3 Comments - Add comment