Clover is an extension of the Windows Explorer, to add multi-tab functionality similar to Google Chrome browser. After install Clover, you will be able to open multiple folders within the same window, and you can also add folder bookmarks.
Whats new in this version:
- New: Aero peek feature (Need to add parameters to shortcut: --enable-aero-peek-tabs)
- New: Add Ctrl+L to set focus to address bar
- New: Install Clover to last installed directory
- New: Only show shorten path in jump list
- Improved: Speed up new tab creating
- Improved: Speed up response to network folders
- Fixed: Double click does not work
- Fixed: Explorer crashed at Clover exit
- Fixed: Few other bugs fixed...
Clover is currently supports Windows XP and various versions of Windows 7/8 (32bit/64bit), while supporting the most common languages such as English and Chinese.