The Comodo Dragon has taken the latest Chromium technology and beefed it up in the one way necessary to make it the optimum Browser to use on today's malware plagued Internet - Superior Security and Privacy. Comodo Dragon not only gives you the complete compliment of features offered by Chromium, it also gives you Comodo's unsurpassed security and privacy features. Comodo Dragon Security has privacy enhancements that surpass those in Chromium's technology, has Domain Validation technology that identifies and segregates superior SSL certificates from inferior ones, stops cookies and other Web spies, and prevents all Browser download tracking to ensure your privacy.
What's the difference between Google Chrome and Comodo Dragon?
The Dragon encompasses all of the best features of Chrome. It includes an important feature every user needs to use the Internet in total safety today – Strong security and privacy.
What makes Comodo Dragon better?
Chromium technology was engineered to offer Web users an Internet Browser that surpassed Firefox, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer. Especially when it comes to functional speed, stability and convenience. Comodo Dragon includes stronger security features.
- Comodo Media Downloader add-on.
- Dragon is based on 33.0.1750.152.
- Dragon loads pepper flash from Chrome Install Location or from own install location, if pepper flash folder is copied manually.
- Dragon imports data from IE during installation instead of importing from the default browser.
- Adoble Flash player compatibility issues.
- Dragon is not relaunched during manual update on limited account (Windows Vista).
- The Google page translation service does not work in Dragon.