You cant seem to find the right email or file when you need it? Stop searching and find it with Copernic Desktop Search. Simply install this search tool on your computer or laptop to search your computers content (Word, Excel, emails, PDF, text, Zip files and many more). CDS instantly finds the information stored on your computer and displays search results by category. Stay organized by instantly searching & finding all your files and emails.
Copernic Desktop Search features:
- Find your documents, files, emails and search their content all in one interface.
- Simpler and easier to use.
- Revamped interface to show the results with more refine criterias and a better preview.
- Now with the fastest indexing speed.
- Improved indexing speed and capacity.
- Making it the fastest of the desktop search tools.
- Lean & Powerful.
- Optimized to have the lowest memory foot print and computer resources usage.
- Were here for you to answer any of your questions
New in this version:
Changes & Improvements
- Added the Early Update Access Program (Tools > Options > Advanced)
- Added banner ads in the Trial and Lite versions
- Added support for language files for GPO deployment
- Added the action “Delete” in the contextual menu for Microsoft Outlook emails
- Improved search launch when changing category when no keyword is entered in the search bar
- Improved logging
- Improved memory usage when previewing documents
- Fixed resizing columns issue when adding a column in the Standard view
- Fixed errors during the installation process if a version 3 was incorrectly uninstalled
- Fixed “Maximum File Size for indexing content” issue where the size of archives files were not taken into account
- Fixed an issue with the option to index only the file name for archive files
- Fixed errors when indexing the index folder
- Fixed startup errors when a source file to be indexed is corrupted
- Fixed errors while saving configuration file
- Fixed an error when displaying thumbnails in the results list
- Fixed an issue when saved searches are no longer available
- Fixed an issue when the search history is no longer available
- Fixed user interface error when changing screen resolution
- Fixed a contextual menu issue when an exception
- Fixed stability issues with some emails in Mozilla® Thunderbird™
- Fixed indexing issue when starting the application where the documents are constantly reindexed
- Fixed memory leak issue when browsing the search results list containing images
- Fixed graphic issues in the interface
- Fixed issue when starting the search engine
- Fixed preview issue with archive files
- Fixed several minor issues
The Lite (free) version has a 75,000 file limit.