iTunes CPU Redux is a small utility that sits in your Windows tool tray looking to see what iTunes processes are running and works out if you actually need them running or not. If the processes are not needed - it stops them running - saving you valuable CPU resources.
iTunes CPU Redux sits in the background on your PC working away to make your iTunes experience more satisfying. However, you can customize the apps operation through the simple settings panel.
- Reduce the amount of resources iTunes uses on your PC.
- Monitors iTunes and services running on your PC.
- Automatically closes services no longer required.
- Reduces the overall load on your processor.
- Saves battery life on your laptop.
- Completely free.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware