FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
- OS X: The minimum required OS X version is now 10.9
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- OS X: Disable App Nap during transfers and other operations
- OS X: Downloaded updates are now stored in the Downloads directory
- OS X: Fix initial toolbar state on startup if it was hidden when FileZilla was last closed
- Fix reconnect delay logic which broke in 3.25.0-beta1
- Fix piecewise creation of remote paths using FTP which broke in 3.25.0-beta1