Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 20.9.1 Build 2826 release notes:
- Quantize song jumps - Playlist Menu option to time Playhead relocation to the selected quantization option. From 1 Beat to 8 Bars.
- Audio Clip Menu - Hold (Shift) when using 'Make unique as sample' to bypass the save location pop-up.
- Show Peak Meters for Instrument tracks - Shows activity on Instruments tracks as Peak Meters rather than the solid 'block' indicator.
- Browser - The Undo history in the Browser no longer opens automatically while undoing.
- Mixer - New 'View > Always show external input levels' option to the mixer. Useful when monitoring is set to 'When armed' or 'Off'.
- FLEX - Shows a message in the "Free" and "Store" tabs if there's no internet connection.
- FPC - Added context aware type-in value support.
- Frequency Splitter- Added context aware type-in value support.
- Plugin Manager - Changed text of 'Find installed plugins' button.
- Unlock - Changed the text on the 'Show unlock window' button in the about window.
- New function to retrieve pad-specific plugin info (FPC only for now)
- New functions to toggle 'Bypass all effects' and 'Inverse polarity' in the mixer
- New function to query the state of master sync
- New function to distinguish between channel types
- New crDisplayRect can now show rectangles for parts of the channel rack
- Notify scripts when the sequencer steps are affected through undo
See the full Bugfix and Changelog here
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware