foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
Changes in foobar2000 1.3.17 Beta 1:
- Fixed horrible, horrible bug with Ctrl+A “select all” handler in edit boxes stealing altgr+a making it impossible to type “ą”.
- Made possible to retag MP4/M4A files without 'ftyp' header.
- Prevented decoding of broken MP3 frames that overlap with apparent file tags.
- Allowed decoding of WAV files with sample rates above 1MHz.
- Converter: Made format list sorting remembered.
- Fixed tags not being read from certain WAV files.
- Internal fixes to allow foo_input_exe/foo_input_ffmpeg decoding of HLS & RTMP streams.