foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
foobar2000 1.6.16 changelog:
Reverted 1.6.15 optimization with fast DSP reinitialization on manual track change. This behavior breaks many third party components and can't be enabled by default. It's now available as an option because it improves performance when using heavy-to-initialize DSPs such as new VST adapter.
Download: foobar2000 1.6.16 | 4.6 MB (Freeware)
Links: Home Page | foobar2000 for Mac | Windows Store | Android
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
3 Comments - Add comment