3DMark 11 is a DirectX 11 video card benchmark test for Windows that is designed to measure your PCs gaming performance. 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of DirectX 11 features including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads.
3DMark 11 features:
- Test the DirectX 11 gaming performance of your Windows PCs and devices with 3DMark 11.
- Explore the Deep Sea and the High Temple with stunning real-time DirectX 11 graphics.
- Includes four GPU graphics tests, a CPU physics test and a combined GPU/CPU test.
- Three presets for testing everything from lightweight laptops to heavy-duty desktop PCs.
Whats new in this version:
- This update fixes a few minor issues. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- SystemInfo updated to version 4.17 to improve compatibility with latest hardware.
- Fixed display mode identification for systems with a very large number of supported display modes.
To get the update, download the 3DMark v1.0.5 installer from one the mirror sites. If you are using the Steam version, 3DMark 11 will be updated automatically when you next restart the Steam client.
You can also download a free version of 3DMark which will allow you to run all three demos and compare the results with other PCs online.