Greenshot is a lightweight screenshot software tool for Windows that quickly creates screenshots of a selected region, window, or full screen; you can even capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
Greenshot easily annotates, highlights, or obfuscates parts of the screenshot. Greenshot also exports screenshots in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Microsoft Office programs, or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa. And Greenshot has a lot more options, to simplify the creation of, and work with, screenshots every day.
Overall, Greenshot is easy to understand and configurable, that's why it is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers, and anyone else creating screenshots.
Fixes done in this version:
- BUG-2235 - Imgur authentication issues due to imgur api change
- BUG-2227- NullReferenceException when accessing the Imgur History
- BUG-2225 - NullReferenceException when changing the color of text
- BUG-2219 - Korean is spelled incorrectly in the installer
- BUG-2213 - NullReferenceException in the Freehand tool
- BUG-2203 - ArgumentNullException in the Freehand tool
- BUG-2141- Imgur authentication issues due to old embedded IE
- BUG-2172 - NullReferenceException when using the speech bubble
- BUG-2246 - Login issues with the Atlassian Jira Cloud
- FEATURE-1064 - Added CTRL+Backspace & CTRL+A to the text tool
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware