HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.00:
- Added support of Remote Sensor Monitoring within local network.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6793D.
- Enhanced detection and reporting of SMART status for some drives including SAS.
- Added proper recognition of AMD 3xx Series GPUs (Grenada, Antigua, Trinidad, Tobago).
- Added recognition of AMD Radeon R9 Fury and Radeon R9 Fury X.
- Added reporting of GPU clock for Intel Braswell.
- Added support of ITE IT8628 LPC/HW Monitor.
- Fixed a bug preventing displaying of the RTSS FPS counter in recent versions.
- Added monitoring of Performance Limit Reasons (why frequency is limited), available for Haswell, Skylake, Knights Landing.
- Added reporting of System Agent and Imaging Unit clock for Skylake and Apollo Lake.
- Added monitoring of GPU Memory Controller Utilization for AMD Iceland, Topaz, Tonga, Amethyst, Fiji.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI 100-series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z170 series.