HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Its targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computers hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
Whats new in HWiNFO32 3.96.1640:
- Fixed GPU logo when switching between GPUs.
- Improved GK1xx fan speed reporting.
- Fixed reporting of GPU clocks for ATI R6xx family.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7420G, 7520G, 7620G, 7640G, 7660G, 7480D, 7540D, 7560D, 7660D models.
- Added preliminary AMD Kaveri support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on BIOSTAR A75 and TZ77 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X79 series.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 670 and GeForce GTX 690.
- Improved drive and SMART enumeration on systems with Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers.
- Fixed reporting of CPU DTS temperatures on multiple CPU packages.
- Improved nVidia GPU voltage monitoring with nVidia R3xx drivers.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS G74Sx and G75VW notebooks.
- Optimized performance and memory usage in Sensor-only mode.
- Improved handling of RTSS.
- Enhanced support of AMD Trinity.