With Movavi Video Editor, you can either enhance your video files with two or three simple steps, or turn them into something completely new. Create your own movies using multiple filters, transitions, and special effects: show multiple videos on one screen with the Picture in picture effect or change the background with the Chroma Key effect, imitate the camera zoom or make your video look like an old-style movie. Adjust video parameters such as brightness, contrast and colors. Stabilize shaky footage, improve video quality and remove defects. Create video presentations, tutorials or educational videos: add titles and record your own narration to create a video with voiceover. Import video from any source: TV-tuner, webcam, camcorder, or VHS. Drop multiple media files onto a timeline and let your imagination do the rest!
Features at a glance:
- Video and audio editing on a timeline
- Edit, enhance videos
- Add background music
- Apply titles and effects
- Image quality improvement
- Hollywood-worthy effects
- High-grade titles and fades
- Digitize VHS tapes, record video from TV tuners
- Stabilize any shaky sections
- Support for a wide range of formats
- Prepare your videos for uploading to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or any other website
What's new in Movavi Video Editor Plus 15.0:
- New Multi-Track Timeline - Add as many tracks as you want and re-order them any way you like; place clips anywhere on a track; enjoy the new compact design.
- Fast Track HD Acceleration - Edit Full HD and 4K videos with no freezing or lagging.
- Updated Montage Wizard - Create videos with any of five themes, using specific music, titles, and transitions; add opening and end titles.
- Intros and Outros - Add ready-made animated intros and outros to your videos, create your own custom templates.
- Guide Lines - Titles, stickers, Crop, Pan & Zoom, and other tools are now easier to work with, thanks to guide lines in the preview screen.
- Portable Projects - Save your video project on a flash memory card so you can continue working on it on another device.
New export options
- Ability to select a video codec
- Ability to choose a video bitrate type and adjust the quality level
- Ability to choose the aspect ratio for the project with a single button under the player
- Removal of the Project Settings button from the lower part of the program window
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Changes in Movavi Video Editor Plus 15.0.1:
- Small improvements and bug fixes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware