The optimized version of Firefox
Pale Moon is a custom-built and optimized Firefox-based browser for Windows operating systems with current, high performance processors. It looks identical to the standard Firefox browser and supports Firefox extensions, themes and identities.
- Highly optimized for modern processors
- 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
- Uses slightly less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
- Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
- Stability: experience fewer browser crashes.
- Support for SVG and Canvas, and downloadable fonts including WOFF
- Support for HTML5 and WebGL (v4+)
- Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons), themes and personas
- Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
- Able to use existing Firefox bookmarks and settings with this migration tool
Whats new in this version:
- New feature: Implemented the TLS v1.1 (RFC 4346) and TLS v1.2 (RFC 5246) protocols for improved https security.
- Changed the list of supported encryption ciphers and order of preference to provide you with secure, speedy connections wherever possible.
- New feature: Added CSS background-attachment:local
- New feature: Added dashed-line stroke support for canvas drawing (set/get/offset)
- Adjusted geolocation timings to prevent IP bans in testing mode and to give you a slightly faster response to the request.
- Adjusted the new window title position some more to account for edge cases.
- Fixed the installer to use the proper class for checking if Pale Moon is already installed/running.
- Security fix: bug #966021 - Fix load_truetype_table in the cairo dwrite font backend.
Download: Pale Moon 24.3.2 | 16.3 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable Pale Moon 24.3.2 | 18.0 MB
Download: Pale Moon 24.3.2 x64 | 19.6 MB
Download: Intel Atom-optimized Pale Moon 24.3.2 | 16.3 MB
View: Pale Moon Homepage