PowerArchiver is a fast and easy to use compression utility. PowerArchiver offers an option to use an Explorer-like interface for browsing your hard drive for archives, which also supports shell integration. It supports most popular compressed and encoded formats currently in use.
Read and write support for ZIP, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO (ISO9660 and UDF - PRO only), BH, XXE, UUE, yENC, and MIME (Base 64). Read and extract support for: RAR (10% faster than WR 4.x), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM, DMG, RPM, CPIO, VHD, XAR, LZMA, SquashFS, CramFS, ZOO, WIM plus ISO (ISO9660 and UDF) disc image formats and much much more...
PowerArchiver 17.01.06 changelog:
- [PA-1195] – disable preview window by default.
- [PA-1198] – disable web locations in MSI business installer for easier installations by Enterprise users (both install and uninstall).
- [PA-1201] – use optimize fast as default on 32bit systems (strong is now the default), to make it faster and optimize memory usage.
- [PA-1213] – Update French, Danish, Hebrew, Korean and Ukrainian languages.
- [PA-1197] – Registration window update
- [PA-1199] – XML/HTML files no longer previewed in main PA preview window (Type: Internet) – updated preview window with latest code.