- Added support for Battlefield 2142 retail.
- Added Region Filters pane with world map to allow for easy selection of the regions to include when retrieving Internet server listings.
- Added over 400 regions with 16x16 flag icons.
- Enhanced Theme support to properly apply toolbar, status bar, scroll bar, and border themes.
- Region column now displays flag icon and region description. The column context menu permits you to change this to: icon with text, icon only, or text only.
- Internet Games, Mods, and Game type server counts are now updated when Qtracker updates modification data at startup.
Qtracker 4.4 is here to help you frag a little easier at night, complete with Battlefield 2142 support for the demo and retail versions. If that weren't enough, there are over 400 new regions to help you filter down your server listings, complete with country flag icons that appear next to the servers.
Now here is a partial list of what is new and changed in QTracker 4.4, a wonderful (and free) PC game server browser application:
There are a ton of other changes and additions. QTracker is a freeware program, but you can register it to support the developer if you so wish. The program is not crippled in any way, and all features are enabled. Registered users as far as I can tell only really get access to new versions sooner than freeware users. If you use Gamespy Arcade, or All-Seeing Eye I highly recommend QTracker as an alternative server browser. It's fast, free and rocks my socks. Plus no ads or anything!
Download: QTracker Mirror | 3D Downloads | Gamershell | Filefront (7.4 mb)
This Week in Rocket Launches #116
China to send people to space and SpaceX to resupply ISS
Windows 11 Beta Channel fixes issues with SMB, memory leak, NTFS, LSASS
windows 11 insider preview
-1 Comments - Add comment