Today's highlighted deal comes from our Web Services section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 47% off a 1-Year subscription to SelectTV. The world's largest entertainment library isn't on Netflix or Hulu - It's on SelectTV
What's it all about?
More and more people are cutting the cable cord and looking to alternative TV and movie viewing methods. Netflix and Hulu are cool, but only one service offers all the perks of both cable and web-based streaming--while simultaneously dwarfing any other library. That's SelectTV, where you can access over 300,000 TV episodes, 200,000 movies, 50,000 radio stations, and 5,000 live channels all from the same, simple browser interface. There are many reasons to cut the cord, but none are as convincing as SelectTV.
- Access a massive library of TV shows, movies, live channels, radio stations and more from over 150 countries
- Watch 10,000 movies and 250,000 TV episodes absolutely free, and unlimited video on demand from any device
- Enjoy over 1,000 curated channels, with latest episodes from top networks, as well as classic TV from the last 50 years
- Steam over 50,000 world radio stations
- Get the latest TV and box office hits with Select TV Pay Per View
- Broaden your horizons with thousands of on-demand TV shows
- Access a full calendar of live events, sports, concerts and more, all streamed live via the web
- Connect to your home TV via Google Chromecast or HDMI cable
International Customers: Certain content may be restricted depending on the content provider and their permissions within the country in which you are trying to watch.
How do you benefit?
A 1-Year subscription to SelectTV normally costs $36, but you can pick it up for just $19 for a limited time, that's a saving of $17! You can even get $10 credit if you share the deal with friends.
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.