ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there's the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
ScreenToGif 2.23 changelog:
- Added the option to reduce the frame count to only the selected frames.
- Also, you can select to adjust the delay when reducing the frame count.
- Added the option to limit the undo/redo history size.
- Updated the Japanese and Russian translations.
- The Options > Storage UI was redesigned.
- Switching back from the snapshot mode from the recorder could cause a small crash.
- The auto-updater was failing to run when the cache folder was set to a relative path.
- The tooltips of the buttons of the startup window were incorrect.
- When trying to undo a 'Reduce Framerate' action that resulted in no frames being deleted, a crash would happen.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware