µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little CPU, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 2.0 MB in size.
Changes in uTorrent 3.4.6 Build 42060:
- Rewrote string classes for significant crash rate reduction
- Opportunity for users to report poor ads experiences to help us improve ad quality
- Cookie ingestion to improve ad relevancy, with option to opt-out
- Fixed behavior re: triggering browser in foreground when intended by user
- Improved detection of default browser
- Solved #1 Pro support issue (first license check) server-side 3/14
- Fixed crash in Remote for some users when adding a torrent file; resulted in connectivity issues
Note: µTorrent setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.
Update: uTorrent 3.4.6 Build 42094