Website Realizer is a Windows website builder for building and designing websites. Website Realizer comes with free templates and includes all the necessary tools to create your websites easily. Drag and drop images to the pages and add text using a what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) editor in this website builder. All HTML code will be generated automatically. Browse through some sample websites to see what you can create.
What"s new in this version:
- The name of a newly created folder or a cloned file can be changed immediately after creation without pressing the F2 key or selecting a command from the menu first
- Support adding new elements to existing elements in footer on a template page. There is no need to select elements that are already in footer.
- Add active state to the sub-menu indicators on the top items of a navigation bar
- Add three new sets of icons to Bullet Image Creator for creating bullet or decoration images.
- Lightbox can now be applied to a text or table element. All images in the a text or table element with a link to another image will be added to the Lightbox.
- Fix incorrect style in Navbar10 when an item is in active state
- Fix "enctype" not generated for form
- Add 5 new horizontal navigation bars
- Add a new website template