Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.1.0 changelog:
- Fixed: Text Menu does not remember 'responsive' option.
- Fixed: Text with 'Enable Responsive Fonts' uses line-height of default view in breakpoints.
- Improved: Moved preloader before scripts at the end of the page.
- Improved: Panel Menu - Button Icon will now also be published as SVG if 'Publish navigation icons as SVG image' is enabled.
- Improved: Panel Menu - Button Icon now supports all Icon Libraries (in addition to FontAwesome/Material Icons).
- Improved: Added '-webkit-appearance: none' to buttons, so Safari will render the buttons as intended.
- Improved: Meta data of images in the photo gallery is now loaded on demand. This solves an issue where images are not displayed when the meta data is corrupt.
- Improved: Added 'Unsplash Photo' icon to the toolbox, so you can quickly drag & drop an Unsplash Photo to the page.
- Improved: Added 'Full Width' property to checkbox and radio button (for use in Layout Grids).
- Improved: Added the ability to set the text padding in Shapes for each side separately.
- Improved: The 'About Box' now displays the email address that was used to activate the license.
- Improved: Font fine-tuning in the text properties now supports 2 digits after the decimal point.
- Improved: Added a warning message at startup when the application detects that Direct2D is out-of-date (d2d1.dll should be >= 6.2) . If the user clicks 'Yes', then the related FAQ will be opened: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=86373
- New feature: Added 'video' option to Carousel background settings.
- New feature: Added 'Allow full-screen' option to Inline Frame object. Enables content in an inline frame to be displayed in full-screen mode.
- New feature: Added 'Preloader' and 'Lightbox' to Site Properties.
- New feature: Added 'Preloader' and 'Lightbox' to multi-page properties to apply them to selected pages only.
- New feature: Added the ability to target objects on master/embedded pages in Events.
- New feature: Added 'Enable Direct2D rich text rendering' option in Tools -> Options -> User Interface. Related FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=85284
- New feature: Added the ability to set the alpha value of Roll Over Text background (in addition to the opacity).
- New feature: Added support for export to Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 7.x format. Now also available in the 64-bit version!
- New feature: Added conditional properties to extensions for developers (requires Extension Builder 6.3). This adds the ability to show, hide, enable or disable other properties/categories based on the selected value of the option property.
- New feature: Added the ability to change the text of Wizard buttons (Previous, Next, Finish)
- New feature: Added 'Sort' option to the Animation Manager. An easy way to sort animations by name.
- New feature: Added Shape Divider support to Page Header and Page Footer.
- New feature: Added events support to the Horizontal Line object.
- New feature: Added 'Cookie Expire Days' property to Toast. Specifies the maximum age in days for the cookie to remember the visibility state of the Toast.
Note: Advanced users can also download the updated files here (no installer):
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware