Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.0 changelog:
- Fixed: Issue with Inline Frame page type selection.
- Fixed: Implemented an automatic fix for elements without a valid parent.
- Fixed: Photo Gallery thumbnail selection not displayed.
- Fixed: 'Clone and hide' does not work with text when Direct2D is enabled.
- Fixed: Text in flex container should not include height in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Issue with textarea height and bootstrap validation.
- Improved: Tooltips and Card/Popover now automatically synchronize the target ID, when it has been renamed.
- Improved: Added the ability to search Unicode words in the CMS.
- Improved: Height calculation for overlay images in cards.
- Improved: Breakpoints in Menubar, Mega Menu, Panel Menu, Reponsive Menu and Text Menu now work seperately from page breakpoints.
- Improved: Pressing 'space' key in the Object Manager will now toggle the visibility state of the selected item. Also, added support for SHIFT+click.
- Improved: Instagram will end support for the Legacy API on March 31, 2020. We have implemented a workaround so you can continue to display Instagram images in the Photo Gallery and SlideShow: To activate the new functionality, simply leave the 'Instagram token' field empty. Note: the new API supports a maximum of 12 Instagram images!
- Improved: Upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.1.5. More details.
- New feature: Implemented responsive fonts for Themeable Menu and Responsive Menu.
- New feature: The Carousel object can now be controlled via events: media play, media stop, slideshow next, slideshow previous
- New feature: Added support for ckeditor 5. Create \Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\cms\ckeditor\ copy 'ckeditor.js' to the folder.
Note: Advanced users can also download the updated files here (no installer):
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware