RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
- Added support for the 'required' attribute in text fields. When checked, the browser won't submit a form when the text is empty and ask the user to fill it out.
- Changed the default size where the navigation menu switches to the mobile version to 550 pixels
- Added dutch translation (thanks to Arnold for this!)
- Improved italian translation (thanks to tfr for this!)
- Fixed a problem causing the default font to be wrong sometimes for autogenerated mobile navigation menus.
- Lots of smaller improvements everywhere
Download: RocketCake 3.5 | RocketCake 64-bit | ~8.0 MB (Freeware, paid upgrade available)
Download: RocketCake 3.5 for macOS | 11.6 MB
View: RocketCake Home Page | v3.5 Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment