When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout hits Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One this summer

Fall Guys logo over a screenshot of the game

The battle royale game that has people platforming to win instead of shooting each other, Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, today revealed it is getting an Xbox platform launch this summer. Developer Mediatonic did not give out an exact release date but Xbox fans now at least have a time frame to look forward to.

The humorous title throws 60 players into maps that feature various chaotic obstacle courses and mini-games. Much like battle royale experiences, the last player (or team) standing after multiple rounds of these elimination courses is declared the winner in the end.

"The rest of the team and myself at Mediatonic have been hard at work concocting more and more elaborate schemes for future content and I really feel Xbox players will be joining the Fall Guys shenanigans at a particularly exciting time," said Mediatonic lead game designer Joe Walsh regarding the upcoming release. "There’s a delicious selection of dapper costumes, imaginative rounds, features and improvements in the pipeline and I can’t wait to share them all with our lovely new Xbox audience this Summer."

The game released on PlayStation 4 and PC in August last year and went on to become a smash hit across both platforms with millions of players. Since launch, there has also been a steady stream of new content in the form of new courses and cosmetic items being added to the game.

The studio just yesterday revealed a Nintendo Switch version of Fall Guys as well, and interestingly, that also sports a summer 2021 launch window. This may turn out to be an August 2021 launch across both new platforms if that's when any exiting one-year-long console exclusivity deals expire.

Report a problem with article
Absolute Drift and Rage 2 are free on the Epic Games Store
Next Article

Absolute Drift and Rage 2 are free on Epic Games Store this week

Twitter interests list
Previous Article

Turn off Topic Suggestions and Interests at Twitter with this handy script