Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

You didn't need to complete them before - as long as you signed up before, you would get it.

And why can't people calm down - 6-8 weeks have been mentioned several times - theres absolutely no need to keep asking, before february.

You hope as long as its not first come, first served on the mailing lists..

I just got a email back from them saying that it will be 6-8 weeks after the end of Jan... :(

Actually that will work out perfect for those who qualified! That will give the driver developers more time to fix some any issues that come up for 32/64bit, applications to be updated for 32/64bit, and any popular games that require updating can hopefully be addressed soon in that time frame.

I was wondering what I was going to do, install 32 or 64bit. But if I have 6-8 weeks after the end of Jan that should provide plenty of time for stable/reliable 64bit drivers and patches to be produced for major applications/games.

Or am I just dreaming... guess that is always a possibility!

Very exciting to get the package. I appreciate MS offering this promo telecast to get Vista out. Very little difference between Business and Ultimate. Thanks MS. Looking forward to installing during those cold Winter months.

Thats very encouraging smile.gif

what is?

woo! physical media for Vista f'in A.. man!

does this mean the whole goddie retail pakage or cardboard package? if its the cardboard we already know that....old news. if goodie eyecandy thats amazing!

does this mean the whole goddie retail pakage or cardboard package? if its the cardboard we already know that....old news. if goodie eyecandy thats amazing!

Yes cause we all need more boxes to sit on a shelf collecting dust :rolleyes:

Yes cause we all need more boxes to sit on a shelf collecting dust :rolleyes:

And the hundreds of CD's in those boxes..

I probably missed this along the line somewhere, but has it been checked out that all these different versions of Vista aren't all embeded into the same package. There is so very little difference between business and utimate and the others.