Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

Yay, i can wait a week or two longer with no problems, What i will hate is when i come on the forums and all you guys start getting the shipment before me!..

the anxiousness will kill me..

I just wish they said another month and then surprise us when it arrives in a couple of days.

When they say it is coming soon, I would be worn out by the anticipation.

crap i'll probably not get this ... didn't fill out the tax info yet

I thought that they shipped you the first gift and then you have to fill out the tax info before they ship out the second gift. Anyone else know for sure?

I thought that they shipped you the first gift and then you have to fill out the tax info before they ship out the second gift. Anyone else know for sure?

(If you are eligible for and register to receive both gifts, you must complete a W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) form prior to receipt of the second gift.) This came from the website itself.

The powertogether.com site doesnt work for me.

Does it work for anybody else. I just wanted to see if my status changed at all but it says service unavailable.

It only works on the Office side and not on the Vista for me.

Thanks. I hope it comes back up. I filled the requirements and everything and Just waiting for that email before it ships but wanted to see if their was any change in my status.

I will have 2 vista copies now.

One from my computer that I just bought through dell wich will be vista home premium and this copy wich will be business.

Vista home premeium will go on my desktop and I havent decided if I should but business on my laptop yet.