Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

LOL -

After a few spikes in the popularity of this thread going from idle to active to idle etc...it is now on top again!

A sure sign of things to come! Err...uh..should I say " A sure sign of things which are coming!"

a shipment confirmation?

I just got both of my confirmation emails, but it was not a shipping confirmation.

Windows Vista Business:

Dear :

Congratulations, you?ve learned how to build well-connected, visually stunning applications with Windows Vista, and now your free, full-licensed copy of Windows Vista Business is on its way.

Please be patient. We cannot ship your gift until Windows Vista Business is released to manufacturing. Your free software should arrive in six to eight weeks after RTM. If it doesn't arrive after eight weeks, please contact a customer service representative at Windows Vista and Office Kit Order Admin. Be sure to have your confirmation number xxxxx on hand.

If you are eligible for and have registered to receive both the Windows Vista Business offer and Microsoft Office Professional 2007 offer, you must complete a W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) form. To make this easier, go to this online form and fax or mail the completed form using the information provided. This form must be completed, returned and documented before the second gift can be shipped. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.

[/quotOffice 2007 Professionalb>

Dear :

Congratulations.You've learned how to leverage the 2007 Microsoft Office system to enable to workers to get connected to the information they need. And now your free, full-licensed copy of the Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is on its way.

Please be patient. We cannot ship your gift until Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is released to manufacturing. Your free software should arrive in six to eight weeks after RTM. If it doesn't arrive after eight weeks, please contact a customer service representative at Windows Vista and Office Kit Order Admin. Be sure to have your confirmation number xxxxx on hand.

Their fax is getting hammered right now, the line is quite busy. Pretty cool- they will give you the link to the w9 to fill out on their site, it will give you the link to download it and print, sign and fax/mail it in.

Well, the free Vista and Office is all sold out. :(

It would have been nice to have a free copy of Office. Maybe more free offers will be available at some point.

Oh nvm about my first post I also got both :p Signed up with two different names :D

lol I did too. No W9 to fill out for me! Got both emails about an hour ago.

Mark Brown at Channel 9 said they're shipping them late this week to next week. So i grabbed my friend's copy of Vista and I'm going to install it tonight without a key. I'm pretty sure that in less than 30 days we're going to get our hands on the serial number, so I can activate it. :woot: