Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

WooSH

nothing here.

edit: got the same email.

6-8 weeks after MANUFACTURING or RELEASE DAY (Jan30) they said MANUFACTURING but sounds like they are trying to mention RELEASE DAY. im pretty sure its already been 6-8 weeks to manufacturing...

Roofy

nothing here either

edit......just got the e-mail

Edited by Roofy
DrivenDaily

I got my email. Same as the one posted. Though it could be a LONG time before i see anything...6-8 weeks??

zachman123

Yay I got that email!

edit: the 6-8 weeks past rtm has passed... so they should be shipping late this week/early next according to Mark Brown

Pharos
I got my email. Same as the one posted. Though it could be a LONG time before i see anything...6-8 weeks??

6 - 8 AFTER RTM. Vista Business was RTM'ed in late November.

They're not talking about Vista's release day (January 30th) either, since Vista Business is already available. I bet we're getting our copies next week. One can only hope, right? =)

Gabe3

I got the email for office today, not for vista, hoping I get it soon

cykosis

got the vista confirmation and with Mark's comments that they're shipping end of this week / beginning of next, all I can say is that the wait is almost over

kingroach

I got both vista and office email.. In the ofiice email it said I need to complete and mail/fax w9 form if I want to recieve the seconf gift.

If you are eligible for and have registered to receive both the Windows Vista Business offer and Microsoft Office Professional 2007 offer, you must complete a W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) form. To make this easier, go to this online form and fax or mail the completed form using the information provided. This form must be completed, returned and documented before the second gift can be shipped. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
Norante

:woot: Just got the confirmation email, I did.

foxconn287

If you qualify for both do you get Vista first or Office?

kingroach
If you qualify for both do you get Vista first or Office?

In the email they will give you a link to make a w9 form. Then you can fax/mail the form. You will get a pdf file after you complete the form. I used faxzero.com to fax the pdf file.

while I was viewing the pdf file, adobe reader 8 was trying to connect to socialsecurity.gov.. what was that all about?.. :unsure:

brlmedia

no email yet, I only did the Vista part and completed all 3 webcasts. I am sure sending out so many emails will take some time.

bankajac

I got my email for Vista as well but not for office. I completed the requirements for both. Has anyone else completed both and only received confirmation for one?

EDIT: I just received mu Office email.

Edited by bankajac
raider1

:rolleyes: Update!!! I just received my e-mail. Yes!!!!

PricklyPoo
I got my email for Vista as well but not for office. I completed the requirements for both. Has anyone else completed both and only received confirmation for one?

You can only get one.

Mordkanin

Yeah. I only got an email for Office.

Edit:

I take that back. I got the Vista email less than 5 seconds after I submitted this post.

PNWDweller

No Email here yet, but then again, like brlmedia said - it might be taking a while to get them out to everyone.

OK - just got the Vista one. :)

Edited by Ironman2003
Mathachew

WOHOO! I got an email for both :D

SFNE Freak

Hmm... still waiting for an email here.

LetsRok

I received the confirmation for Office as well!

Update: I just received the confirmation for Vista! :yes:

Edited by LetsRok
raider1
:rolleyes: Update!!! I just received my e-mail. Yes!!!!

I received both within minutes of each other.

NY1

I just got my email for vista!!!!

Congratulations, you?ve learned how to build well-connected, visually stunning applications with Windows Vista, and now your free, full-licensed copy of Windows Vista Business is on its way.

I'm happy no:):)

PricklyPoo

Oh nvm about my first post I also got both :p Signed up with two different names :D

So how much is the upgrade to ultimate?