Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

Gabe3
The powertogether.com site doesnt work for me.

Does it work for anybody else. I just wanted to see if my status changed at all but it says service unavailable.

Same problem, was working fine yesterday.

Maybe they are editing the website or something to say our gift is shipping, but I don't see why they need to take the site down, I doubt the site is getting alot of traffic so I don't think high traffic is to blame.

dannyallen34
Same problem, was working fine yesterday.

Maybe they are editing the website or something to say our gift is shipping, but I don't see why they need to take the site down, I doubt the site is getting alot of traffic so I don't think high traffic is to blame.

http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=270216#270216

Seems as if they didn't know about the site being down. It probably doesn't have anything to do with shipping.

cropcircles

Microsoft 2007 launch events. Free copy of Office Professional 2007 and Exchange Server 2007

Register here

Sorry again UK and the rest..

MSLaunch.jpg

spenser.d
Microsoft 2007 launch events. Free copy of Office Professional 2007 and Exchange Server 2007

Register here

Sorry again UK and the rest..

<snip>

Too bad I have classes that whole day, otherwise I'd probably go.

-Spenser

cropcircles

2 sessions, 8-noon and 1-5 ! Come on, skip that class

WooSH

i dont see that free office professional thing being mentioned anywhere. heck i cant even register. an no i will not open up IE to see if things work differently lol

Update

The reason why you can't register is because they are out of copies and and done with the promotion.

XPGoD

And don't get too discouraged if when you register you don't see anything for your state, of that the city mentioned in the state is far away. I registered for the event in St. Louis and it picked up that I actually live in Kansas City and low and behold there is actually an event in KC at the Hyatt... but didn't show that until I registered... confirmation showed that...

By the way, Neowin looks nifty now...

and Buckethead RULEZ!!!!!

neufuse

Mine says this now

"Congratulations! You?ve completed the number of Webcasts or vLabs required to receive a free, fully-licensed copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2007. Once we?ve confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements stated in the offer details below we will ship your gift within 6-8 weeks of the release to manufacturing of Microsoft Office Professional 2007. While you?re waiting, why not check out additional Webcasts of vLabs to further your skills? "

wonder when they will start shipping these It's almost the middle of Jan, Entries have to be completed by when the end of jan or feb? I forget...

Code

Mark Brown just updated the channel 9 forum that they should start to ship late this week and the beginning of next week. :D

#Michael

Outstanding.....plenty of time to enter my code before the trial of office ends.

I hope I wasn't the only one that actually learned something from the labs and webcasts.

.Ark

So far.. everytime MSFT has shipped me something.. it was next day.. so lets hope that we have these in our hands next week! :)

micro
Mark Brown just updated the channel 9 forum that they should start to ship late this week and the beginning of next week. :D

That sounds great, cant wait to get Business edition up and runnin :)

MrCobra

... nevermind ...

Gabe3

Awesome news thanks

zeke009

Great news!! I saw mention somewhere today that a number of hardware developers expect to have Vista ready drivers available by the end of the month. No mention though if they were both 32 and 64bit though. I'm still unsure of what one I'll install, 32bit or 64bit. Will most recent 32bit apps run under Vista 64bit?

BTW: Has anyone seen that tax form for receiving both products?

JustGeorge

Got email confirmation for Vista today.

NY1
Got email confirmation for Vista today.

a shipment confirmation?

Pharos
a shipment confirmation?

Dear xxxxx;

Congratulations, you?ve learned how to build well-connected, visually stunning applications with Windows Vista, and now your free, full-licensed copy of Windows Vista Business is on its way.

Please be patient. We cannot ship your gift until Windows Vista Business is released to manufacturing. Your free software should arrive in six to eight weeks after RTM. If it doesn't arrive after eight weeks, please contact a customer service representative at Windows Vista and Office Kit Order Admin. Be sure to have your confirmation numbexxxxxb> on hand.

? 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft and the Microsoft Office system are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

.Ark

So does this mean that the item has been SHIPPED or is this is just the confirmation email for the gift and that the three required webcasts were completed?

no-sweat
So does this mean that the item has been SHIPPED or is this is just the confirmation email for the gift and that the three required webcasts were completed?

Just the confirmation

NY1

anyone else completed all the webcasts and didn't get any email?

viciv

i didn't get the email confirmation for Vista....weird